Tag Archives: Hoodies
Folks can protest all they want, but the fact of the matter is that someone shot and killed someone else and what everyone is saying is that if it were them, they would be behind bars. I called cops retarded yesterday and I got a ton of comments saying I was out of line. No, I disagree. About 1% of the law enforcement is awesome, the rest can be seen as highly questionable. It was the other 99% questionable ones that, despite what some third rate law school DA said, released someone (a wanna be cop) who shot someone else in cold blood.
Sorry, but in my eyes, someone – anyone – who defends himself – if in fact that is what happened – against an unarmed person by deadly force – is a coward and should be prosecuted. This is not a complicated issue, yet, because of the stupidity of law enforcement in Sanford FL, it has turned into a race fest. I said this to my wife, if I were the father in this case, Mr. Zimmerman would now be dead, because I would hunt him down seeking the revenge “he” deserves. It’s all very simple to me.
So, hoodies and burqa’s. What nonsense. Here in Florida, where it almost hit 90 degrees yesterday, some fool was walking down the street wearing a black hoodie – with the hood over their head, of course. Whether it’s Detroit, LA, Miami, Tulsa, Boston, London or Hong Kong, what you’re clearly looking at are sad misguided individuals. Probably a teenager with, as most adolescents have, an identity problem. So, without a more positive role model to copy, this individual choses to exemplify their “hero” in sports or worse – one of those despicable rap videos. Sorry, but the “gangsta” look just doesn’t work for me or, I can assure you, millions of American’s – that silent majority – who because of political correctness are afraid to express their real opinion on anything that truly annoys them, like hoodies. No wonder the move to uniforms in schools is spreading so fast in this country.